Locating Your New Account Number
If you registered your account online:
Log in to your account at my.CityofLubbockUtilities.com/LUBBOCK/. Your login username and password are the same, and your new account number will be in the system.
If you pay by mail or don’t have an online account:
Your new 10-digit account number is on your latest bill.
Paying Your Bill
If you pay manually each month:
You will need your new 10-digit account number, located on your bill.
If you are currently enrolled in AutoPay:
- Single-property accounts – payments will be automatically transferred to your new account number. You’re all set!
- Multiple-property accounts – you will need to re-enroll in AutoPay through the online account portal. See below for instructions.
Enrolling in AutoPay
- Visit my.CityofLubbockUtilities.com/LUBBOCK/
- Sign in or register:
- If you have an existing username, click “Sign In” in the top right corner of the page and use your existing username and password.
- If you do not have a username, click “Sign Up” in the bottom left corner of the page and follow the instructions to register your account.
- Select “AutoPay” on the “My Dashboard” screen and follow the instructions to enroll.