Customer Service Center Relocated Due to Storm Damage
Due to recent storm damage, the City of Lubbock Utilities customer service lobby will be temporarily relocated while we make necessary repairs.
Customers can visit the Citizens Tower at 1314 Avenue K, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.-5p.m., to make an in-person payment using the automated kiosks or speak with a customer service representative.
City of Lubbock Utilities call center staff will be unable to take calls on Tuesday, March 16; however, customers can still gain access to their account and perform normal service functions online or through the automated phone system at 806-775-2509.
As a reminder, City of Lubbock Utilities is not performing service disconnects this month and is also not assessing late fees to customers' bills.
Additional Ways to Pay
- 24/7 Automated Kiosk: Located outside at 1401 Avenue K
- Automated Phone System: 806-775-2509
- By Mail: City of Lubbock Utilities, P.O. Box 10541, Lubbock, TX 79408-3541
- Payment Drop Box: South Side of The City of Lubbock Utilities building
- Western Union Payment Centers
Customers are encouraged to use our online forms to request service start/stop/transfer and other account functions.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.